Directitude will remain operational
During the current COVID-19 situation, our team remain dedicated to the delivery of all new and existing projects. To ensure we protect their health and safety, in addition to that of our clients, contractors, and suppliers, Directitude has made changes to our regular operations in line with recommendations from the Victorian Government;
- Our days of operation will be temporarily reduced to Monday – Thursday.
- Our team have been supported to continue work remotely, and will remain reachable on their direct mobile numbers, and via email. We will arrange meetings to be held via phone or video call wherever possible.
- Our office will have limited staff available. Our direct phone line remains operational, however due to our reduced capacity, email is the recommended contact at this time.
- For essential meetings held outside of the office, we will contact you to confirm these will proceed.
- For essential meetings inside our office, we request you follow social distancing and hand-washing recommendations. Our team is cleaning equipment, tables and chairs following use as a precaution.
We are following official advice closely, and will provide updates should our operating procedures change. We appreciate your understanding during this time, and encourage you to contact our team if you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes and how they many affect our interactions.