Location — Applecross, WA
Client — Colonial Leisure Group
Architect — Projects of Imagination
Sqm — 1500
Budget — Undisclosed
Completion — Dec 2014
Timeline — 6 Months
The Raffles Hotel has been the ‘people’s local of Perth for nearly 120 years – A sophisticated riverside public house. Directitude provided client-side project management and consultancy for the fit-out of the heritage-listed Raffles Hotel to artfully refresh and respectfully remodel the venue, including;
• Provide planning and building permit services.
• Appointment of key trades and general builder for works.
• Supply and install of all joinery items, inclusive of specialist metal work.
• Bar and kitchen design consultancy.
• Kitchen equipment supply and installation.